SMILES***SMILES***SMILES
I love Thanksgiving....food, family, and napping. This year we were with Matt and Heather on Thanksgiving. One of our family's "new"traditions that we started since Matt and I became adults is to have everyone help cook Thanksgiving dinner. We have such a great time in the kitchen together and no one feels the burden of cooking such a large dinner. We laugh the whole time and really enjoy the entire process. Then we continue the tradition with everyone cleaning off the table, putting up the food, and washing the dishes. It makes a burden free and enjoyable Thanksgiving for all. Then it's nap time..... 

I love Thanksgiving....food, family, and napping. This year we were with Matt and Heather on Thanksgiving. One of our family's "new"traditions that we started since Matt and I became adults is to have everyone help cook Thanksgiving dinner. We have such a great time in the kitchen together and no one feels the burden of cooking such a large dinner. We laugh the whole time and really enjoy the entire process. Then we continue the tradition with everyone cleaning off the table, putting up the food, and washing the dishes. It makes a burden free and enjoyable Thanksgiving for all. Then it's nap time..... 

0 comments:
Post a Comment