I have hit the BIG 40 and well it's not that different than any other birthday... BUT I finally got the surprise Derek told me about on our anniversary....it was a NEW Wedding ring! It's gorgeous! He said it was a 2oth Anniversary/40th Birthday gift. Totally awesome Derek! I received some cool other gifts...one that is very special is the Hawaiian quilt my mom and dad sent. My mom has learned how to make an authentic Hawaiian quilt and she made me one. Now all I have to do is have it framed to protect it (she sent some $$ for that too). Thanks MOM it's BEAUTIFUL!
Entering the TEEN years....the awesome 13th Birthday!
Cherise is now officially a teenager....WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BABY????!!! She is such a beautiful young lady and we are so proud of her. We had a CRAZY week so she let me share her birthday this year... We had a nice quite traditional family birthday! Derek and Devin really spoiled us.
0 comments:
Post a Comment