skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Now if you have a teenage girl in your house I'm sure you've heard of the Twilight book series. And if not, you will. Cherise read all 4 books this summer in about a month! So when the movie came out we just had to go to the premiere. Cherise, her friends Kate and Alana, and I braved the midnight premiere. We enjoyed some ice cream before the show and then we were ready for the adventure. Then the girls came to our house, discussed the differences of the book and movie, spent the night and got up and went to school if you can believe it! They were tired but happy. :)
2 comments:
It's so fun doing things like this. They will always remember staying up late and then having to go to school. Can't wait for the next movie in November! Have you read the books yet? They are fun reads!
Ok I haven't read the books yet. I know I know...I need to get busy. I hope to have New Moon read before the movie comes out next month though. :)
Post a Comment