Even though the kids are way past the trick or treating stage in life it is still fun decorating the front yard for Halloween! The spiders are my favorite! It takes a bit of time, but at least I have help now. I especially love to see all the neighborhood and ward kids all dressed up on this night of ghouls and goblins. Friday, October 31, 2008
Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Even though the kids are way past the trick or treating stage in life it is still fun decorating the front yard for Halloween! The spiders are my favorite! It takes a bit of time, but at least I have help now. I especially love to see all the neighborhood and ward kids all dressed up on this night of ghouls and goblins. Posted by Sunshine at 11:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I like decorating too. One year, my mom didn't decorate (we were all older, in high school and college) and it sure felt like we missed the holiday! Decorate away!
We're looking at decorating this weekend...Love it! Even got a few new spiders to add... :)
Post a Comment