BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 04, 2008

Happy Birthday AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the forth of July! It's a time to remember all those that have put there lives on the line for us and the ones that continue to do so. We have such wonderful FREEDOMS and lives because of what they do.

This year was also special for me since my family came up to our house. It was nice to have us all together again...it's only been 22 months. We enjoyed BBQ hamburgers and the fixings, swimming and then the fireworks...I had found some 3D glasses at Michael's Craft Store that made the fireworks look like they were popping out at us.


Now most times you can tell your children to listen to their fathers, but tonight I was wishing my son wouldn't have listen to his....Derek told Devin to jump over the lit fireworks. Boys will be boys....FOREVER I'm just glad we didn't have to spend the 4th of July in the Emergency Room.
I really enjoy the red white and blue decorations they really match my house. :) Look how cute and Patriotic it all looks.

0 comments: