BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

GIRLS CAMP 2008

Girls Camp was a BLAST! (as always) I was the camp "Craft Lady" and enjoyed spending 45 minutes with each age group everyday. It was fun seeing how creative and helpful they are. They are all such wonderful young ladies!

It was great spending time with the girls from our ward...they are so AWESOME!!! Especially since I'm usually with the women. But I wouldn't want to leave out the other girls from the stake they are all WONDERFUL and such great examples for the younger girls.

I love the ladies I am able to work with on the Stake. They are so inspired. Every year I am amazed as to the ideas they come up with and the spiritual activities that really touch the girls. Yet they know how to have fun and the girls really LOVE them!

I'm so excited...they've already asked me to come up next year as the "Craft Lady"....another fun filled week of girl stuff!

0 comments: