Every year if you participate in Choir, Drama, or Band at our Jr High (and are in good standing with the school) you get rewarded with a trip to Disneyland. This year Cherise participated in Choir and Drama, unfortunately you only get one Disneyland trip. :( I went as a chaprone and we had a great group of girls. We hit every ride and the long wait time was 30 minutes! If you've been to Disneyland you know this was a terrific day!!!! Look at the happy faces enjoying the happiest place on earth.

4 comments:
ok so now i'm all caught up! you either played major catch up yourself or I stopped looking because i figured you were done! I'm glad you're not done! You have beautiful kids Kris. Cherise is a great mix of you and Derek and Devin looks like a full on Dewey! It's those good genes huh? :) I need to call you!. I'm going to meet Bob Hanson for lunch tomorrow. He and his wife moved in with Pat and Norval about a month ago and Wayne and Jenny Monterith live here too. I'm hoping to get together with all of them soon.! fun huh?!
I Miss you Kris,
Shelly
Thanks I think their beautiful too! But I could be a little bias. Devin looks exactly like my dad! (I mean exactly!) I can't believe your getting together with the Hansen's, that'll be a lot of fun...Tell them I said hi (they probably won't remember who I am). I really miss you too! And yes we do need to talk soon, I miss our conversations.
Love ya,
Kristen
Thanks for emailing me the link! Your family has changed so much in the year and a half we've been gone. Our "old" house looks nice in the picture with Devin and his car! :) Tell everyone we said hi!
Everyone say's Hi - Tell your family hi too! Send us pictures of your family.
Post a Comment