Cherise and I went with the Jr High choir to a competition in San Luis Obispo. They were the only Jr High at the competition, they competed against high schools and held their own. They received the highest rating it was great! Then as a treat we went to Pismo for an afternoon at the beach. It was a beautiful day. We shopped and hung out at the beach. Of course we ate at the famous Splash cafe. The clam chowder was delish as usual. I always enjoying hanging out with Cherise and her friends and am glad they still want to hang out with me. Thursday, March 13, 2008
San Luis Obispo and Pismo Beach
Cherise and I went with the Jr High choir to a competition in San Luis Obispo. They were the only Jr High at the competition, they competed against high schools and held their own. They received the highest rating it was great! Then as a treat we went to Pismo for an afternoon at the beach. It was a beautiful day. We shopped and hung out at the beach. Of course we ate at the famous Splash cafe. The clam chowder was delish as usual. I always enjoying hanging out with Cherise and her friends and am glad they still want to hang out with me. Posted by Sunshine at 11:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment