BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 21, 2008

Movie Night at the Wright's

So it was spring break and a group of teenagers were bored....what to do, what to do??? Let's go to the movies. Well, they took off to the movies and well, they were a little late and missed the movie. They couldn't go to the later showing so what do you think they did? They said let's go to one of our houses and watch a movie... Devin asks what house should we go to? That's when they all look at him and say...let's go to your house. So here it is a Thursday night and I get a call, Mom could I bring a bunch of friends over to watch movies? What could I say to such a great group of friends? So here they came, they watched The Legend (for the 6th time), ordered pizza, and decided to fit as many people on one couch as they could. (Jason's the only smart one - they left and he streched out on the empty couch.) They are really a great group...they found out I hadn't seen The Legend yet and invited me to join them, of course I told them I owed the movie and I could watch it whenever. They insisted and so I accepted....FYI I sat on our large bean bag all by myself.... Thanks guys for including the old lady.

0 comments: