

My good friend Renee's son, Shawn loves to visit in the summer. Usually we have him for a week or two. This summer he stayed with us for over three weeks so the boys decided they needed something to do. Well, I gave them a few jobs and they actually completed all the jobs. They changed the lighting in all the bathrooms with the new lighting I bought. They changed out all the air vents with better ones that move the air more. They cleaned out the backyard, etc. The biggest job they tackled was putting up the gutters in the backyard. We rented scaffolding, they put it together and then started work on the gutters. The first thing they needed to fix was an air conditioning pipe the tech placed outside the attic that was dripping down the side of the house and leaving a huge stain of rust. They did the entire job on their own...with a little help from me... I drove them everywhere. They measured, picked out the materials, put up the gutters, then painted the gutters and the side of the house all by themselves. They worked from early in the morning until late into the night. AWESOME JOB GUYS!


Thursday, August 02, 2007
Summer Boredom???? Well I'll Find Work to Kill the Boredom
Posted by Sunshine at 2:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment