BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 20, 2007

The Beginning of Another School Year....

It's the start of another school year...Devin is returning to high school as a Sophomore and Cherise is starting at junior high. I can't believe I have two teenagers now??!!! OR can I???!!! Devin is looking forward to another year of high school, catching up with friends that he didn't see over the summer (I can't believe there are any) and can't wait for all the challenges of a new year. Cherise is looking forward to the challenges of junior high, making new friends, starting Water Polo (technically she started this summer), and getting involved with new and exciting activities. I look forward to the fact that they will start school at the same time and get out at the same time (especially since they will both be in Water Polo). I won't be in the car "all day" - yeah!

But as always I hate to see summer end...I really enjoy having Devin and Cherise (and their friends) around...But as always all good things have to come to an end.

0 comments: