
Santa Cruz

Jet Skiing 

I really enjoy summer! I love hanging out with my children and their friends, traveling, and not having to get up at the crack of dawn. Well, what a rude awaking I had this summer when Devin's JV Water Polo Coach informed us that he would have practice from 7am to 9am then from 3pm to 6pm Monday through Thursday all summer long! Oh well...we still tried to have as much fun as possible. Just wanted to share a few of our memories with all of you....Swimming, Santa Cruz, Hanging out with friends, Jettskiing, Monterey...
Jet Skiing
(First Row * Cherise, Derek, & Kailey * Dad & Mom)
(Second Row * Kristen * Derek * Cherise)
(Third Row * Devin * Dad * Matt)
(Forth Row * Heather)
Devin going for the goal! (#8)









1 comments:
See, if Brett had cute curls like that I wouldn't have been so annoyed when he grew it out. His just got bigger and bigger! like a helmet!
Shelly
Post a Comment