BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of School....


This is always a bittersweet day for us....the first day of school. Devin and Cherise were excited to see their friends, but we were all sad to see summer end. Devin started his Junior year today...scary only one more year and he could be gone. :( Cherise started her last year of junior high...she'll be in high school next year...yikes!

4 comments:

Shelly Hanson said...

I must be the worst mom alive. i think i'm the only one who was happy to have my kids back in school.

They're getting so big Kris!

BTW had a really good week...if you know what I mean. :)

Veronica said...

Oh my gosh! Is Devin driving already? Holy cow, they are getting big. Study hard you two, and remember to have fun!

Brooke said...

Man do I feel old! I can't believe those are the kids I use to baby-sit. They are so grown up!

Sunshine said...

Yep Brooke, they are getting older and they are the kids you use to baby-sit. But think of it this way the kids I use to baby-sit are not only married and having kids most of their kids are already in school. Now that 's old. :)

Shelly, I think most mom's look forward to school starting. At least most of my friends. I'm the "weird mom". =]

Yep Veronica, Devin is driving! They will definitely have fun this year...now the hard work...I don't know...just kidding