BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Welcome HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The "adopted" Hawaiians are home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are so happy to have my parents home. "Well done my good and faithful servants." They had a wonderful time on their service mission and love the people they worked with. They were well loved as they were given so many presents! I think they need to redecorate their house. We are so proud of them!!! Funny story...my dad had to go in on the last day to "tie up a few loose ends", then they needed to run some things to Post Office and well to make a long story short....they missed their flight. So they had sit at the Honolulu Airport from approximately 1pm to 11pm and then flew all night and arrived at 7am the next day. Lets just say sleep is now 1st on the agenda today.








2 comments:

Carrie said...

Well good grief! It's about time we got an update!
Sounds like you had a busy, but fun summer!
I can't believe how your kids have grown up, time flies!
Tell everyone Hi!

Sunshine said...

Everyone says "HI". Time really does fly by doesn't it?! I know I know I've needed to update for awhile. I hope to be better. :)