BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

A Special Valentine Surprise...

This year Cherise's teacher sent out a letter to each parent in her class that asked us to come in and decorate our child's desk as a surprise for Valentine's Day. A real hush hush event...and if you can believe it...we pulled it off! All the students loved their desks and were so surprised...they kept saying things like, "That's where my mom (or dad - yes a couple of them participated too) went", or "My mom said she was at the store, she lied to me", "I can't believe my mom lied to me". It was GREAT! Plus it gave me a chance to use my Cricut. Every mom gave me a hard time...they told me "next time" to cut some hearts out for them too. But the best part was to see Cherise's face!

2 comments:

Shelly Hanson said...

I am totally wishing I had thought to use my Cricut for V day!!!! That looks awsome! And it wouldn't have been so much work for me...what was I thinking.

Sunshine said...

I can't believe you forgot to use your Cricut! You're silly...:) I bet that took you hours to cut out all those hearts! But just think of it this way...it was completely a labor of love.