

What a great way to start off a new year! We went to the Disneyland Resort with our dearest friends the Hiatts...they're just like family. We just love going on trips with them it is always such a blast! Both of our families are transplants to the Central Valley and we were lucky enough to find each other. (Thanks to our daughters, Kristen & Cherise. They met in nursery and were fast friends ever since...I swear they've known each other since heaven!)
The trip was a huge success! I think the favorite ride of the day was California Screaming at California Disney...

Devin rode it 9 times....the other kids rode it at least 5. They found out there is a special line for one person that will get you on faster....so they took full advantage of that! (Hint: If you want to get on this ride fast this is the way to go - there is a line like this on Splash Mountain in Disneyland too.) I was soo bummed Cherise was the only one I didn't get a picture of....We filled an entire car on Indiana Jones....


This was the first time for all of us on Space Mountain since it was remodeled....it was so smooth.

After a long day...we had a late night dinner at El Torito...I'm pretty sure we were the only people in the restaurant.
(If you look way in the background you can see Kristen & Cherise by the fireplace conversing as if we don't exist....)


0 comments:
Post a Comment